Using the Combi-Bolt
Setting the Combi-Bolt takes only few seconds. Simple follow the instructions below! We recommend reading all the steps once before starting.
- Step 1. Determine your new code before starting to change the combination. Writing down the code and storing it someplace safe is always a good idea with combinated devices.
- Step 2. Hold the Combi-Bolt in your hand with the handle on the right side and the bolt on the left.
- Step 2. Set the dials to the current combination. Note: All Combi-Bolts are manufactured with their combination set to 0-0-0-0.
- Step 3. To initiate the change, first lift the handle up and then slide it back completely. The finger grip will slide down into a notch when it is all the way back. The Combi-Bolt is now in change mode.
- Step 4. Turn the dials to your new combination.
- Step 5. Lift the handle up and then slide the bolt forward completely. Note: The Combi-Bolt is now out of change mode. The combination on the dials is now the current code.
Demo: Easy Installation