Easy Installation Recessed Mounting
1. Position the Strike Plate in its intended position. The 5/8” cutout in the Strike Plate must be over a recess in the door frame.
2. Mark the positions for the screws on the mounting surface.
3. Drill pilot holes for the screws.
4. Screw the Strike Plate into place with the included One-Way Screws.
5. Complete steps 1 thru 3 for Flush Mounting.
1. Hold the Combi-Bolt in its intended position, then mark the positions for the screws on the mounting surface.
2. Drill pilot holes for the screws.
3. Screw the Combi-Bolt into place using the included One-Way Screws.
4. Install the Bolt Receiver. Before screwing in the One-Way Screws be certain the Bolt slides smoothly into the Bolt Receiver.
Related Information Demo: Changing Your Combination